Technical Writing Position
XMPie is looking for a tech-savvy full-time technical writer to join our Product team.
XMPie, situated in the Sharon area, offers a friendly and agile environment of a small company, while enjoying the resources and stability of its parent company, Xerox.
In this position, you will be working closely with engineers and product managers to produce online documentation for products which embrace advanced technologies in the print and cross-media marketing arena.
- Learning new tools and technologies that are relevant to the products.
- Planning, writing and maintaining technical documentation, such as user and installation guides, API references and tutorials.
- Participating in feature specifications and providing overall feedback on UI and UX.
Knowledge & Skills
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Frame Maker and RoboHelp
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Adobe products, an advantage
To apply, send your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org