In this webinar, Alar Vettik, CEO of Estonia-based Librix Print, and Kullar Laiapea, Manager of ABcom Services Ltd, Estonia’s Xerox Premier Partner, will join XMPie’s David Baldaro for a discussion on XMPie’s Web-to-print platform, StoreFlow.
After finding its in-house web-to-print system no longer fit all its requirements, Librix Print turned to XMPie StoreFlow, adding tailored customization and third-party integrations to develop its bespoke web-to-print solution. Discover how switching to StoreFlow has given Librix Print the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, scale to match business growth, extend services, and keep up with the constantly evolving technology.
Learn how a flexible online print ordering solution and strong technology partnerships are both critical components to building a successful print business.
Learn how Librix Print and other Print Service Providers across the globe are using StoreFlow to:
• Customize a tailored web-to-print solution instead of relying on in-house systems.
• Increase visibility and sales capacity even in a challenging business environment.
• Reduce costs by streamlining the ordering process and automating job production.
• Give customers a five-star print buying experience.
• Offer a wide range of products, including hyper-personalized documents.
• Scale smarter and faster as print buyers’ needs, feature requests, and integration capabilities change over time.