It’s hard to believe a new year is upon us already. Where did 2017 go? As we reflect on what we’ve been up to in the world of personalized and omnichannel communications in 2017 we are energized by the exciting and busy year we’ve had.
Named a leader in a Gartner Magic Quadrant
We kicked off the year with the great news that XMPie was named a Leader in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Customer Communication Management Software. This report evaluated 15 CCM vendors according to their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
New Features and Performance Improvements
Over the year, our R&D team has been hard at work adding new features and performance improvements. Here are some of the new developments that are charting the course for…
With XMPie, print providers can expand into new and lucrative omnichannel services with existing customers who already trust them with their print jobs. Omnichannel campaigns let the brand project a single integrated view of the customer across email, web, and video. XMPie technology is relevant in many applications areas. This year we’ve been talking about new developments in personalized communications for the world of catalog production, labels and packaging to name just two. We are also adding a new Omnichannel A/B testing feature. This will allow marketers to test variations of a campaign across the complete customer journey.
PSPs currently using VIPP technology
PersonalEffect Print VIPP will allow Print Service Providers to protect their investment in VIPP while gaining a foothold in the world of graphic arts communications. New presses require modern PDF/VT capabilities, with their better color management and optimization capabilities. So the move from VIPP format is necessary. With PersonalEffect Print VIPP, PSPs will be able to continue producing their VIPP formatted jobs and expand them to include other elements like InDesign documents, email and web touch points. Thus effectively using this new solution as an on-ramp to offering cross-media and omnichannel communications.
Web-to-print and multichannel communication integration
Campaigns-on-demand officially launched in August. Now users can treat any cross-media campaign as a project template. This template can be used and re-used in a variety of ways. The end user can select, customize, order, execute and track each campaign directly from the Web-to-print storefront. Users can view real-time campaign analytics and download up-to-date customer data, all in a self-serve manner. And what does this mean for your bottom line? It means that you can you offer a much higher-value service and at the same time save on implementation costs.
Travelling Around the World
We hit the road quite a bit, attending a variety of industry events around the world. Events included PacPrint (Australia), FESPA (Germany), PrintWeekLive! (UK), PackPrint (US) Print 17 (US), the Print Show (UK), Label Expo (Belgium) and Fuji Xerox’s Beyond Imagination (Selangor). We enjoy these events as we can talk first hand with customers and industry professionals about the new capabilities and opportunities in personalized and omnichannel communications. Check out our events page to see where will be next.
10th Annual XMPie Users Group Conference
Towards the end of the year, we celebrated the 10th annual XMPie Users Group (XUG) Conference in Orlando, Florida. This learning and social event allows us to hear directly from our customers about what they’re currently working on and their future plans. Most importantly we can discuss new ways that our products can help to serve and solve their business challenges. Through a series of presentation and networking events, XMPie users from all around the world were able to share their marketing successes, learn from one another and discover new tips and tricks for utilizing XMPie software in their businesses.
Customer Success Stories
It has been an exciting year for our customers as well. At XMPie, we strive every day to provide our customers with solutions that help their clients connect with prospects and consumers for years to come. You can check out a few of the case studies and webinars we did this past year to understand how:
- Vistaprint Corporate is using XMPie technology to power all template customization and personalization for their new B2B online custom print portals.
- PremCom is using XMPie TransMedia Pro and Circle to upgrade their client’s voucher redemption campaign to an e-voucher system credited at Point of Sale (mortgage industry).
- @horton partnered with Harding University for their #GivingTuesday ‚Gather to Give‘ campaign. This fully personalized, multichannel campaign increased donations, exposure and reach!
- Hemlock is using XMPie’s PersonalEffect StoreFlow Pro to power an advanced web-to-print portal for an electricity provider. The portal has hundreds of products, multiple integration points to third-party systems, and advanced credit card handling.
- XMPie’s integration with AccuZIP brings postal processing and data correction and validation directly into your web-to-print workflow.
- XMPie’s integration with handwriting.io turns type-written text into digital handwriting that looks true-to-life.
- Fraysen Systems built their new MyVirtualCSR solution which integrates XMPie StoreFlow directly into an MIS to drive efficiencies and report everything in a single system.
As you can see it has been a great year here at XMPie and we’re looking forward to what 2018 has in store! Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post that will cover some 2018 trends to keep an eye out for. One of the big trends we’ll be covering is GDPR, and how we’re making changes to our products and services to help our customers be compliant with the new law.
We want to hear from you! What are some of your favorite memories from 2017?