With XMPie StoreFlow, you can automate the entire print ordering process and drive high-value product through your print shop.
But what about achieving even more automation and savings?
In this webinar, we are focusing on our partnership with Xerox’s prepress solution, FreeFlow Core: Now updated to include smart “Multi-Vendor Print” capabilities for efficiently preparing and submitting jobs to both Xerox and non-Xerox devices.
No matter what print press you’re using, you can use both of these solutions together to maximize every stage of the print workflow, lower production costs, allocate resources efficiently and save time.
Watch the replay to learn how to:
– Eliminate many costly manual tasks, such as order-taking and processing.
– Set up centralized print shop user management to enable different users to access different products of payment options
– Simplify cost recovery so your customers can not only place orders online but make the payment online too.
– Automate the process steps required to prepare a job for print.
– Automatically route a job to the best device based on job properties, device capabilities, economics or schedule – thus maximizing your entire fleet.
– Enable bi-directional JDF/JMF connectivity
– Achieve a centralized view of job and printer status for any device.
This webinar replay will be beneficial for:
– Print Service Providers seeking to automate their workflow across a variety of Print machines.
– XMPie Users who want to learn more about the FreeFlow Core solution.
– Anyone who wants to benefit from automation across the entire workflow.
Complete form to view webinar
Delivering Creative Variability in Adobe InDesign – 27 September 2022
Ultimate Pricing Flexibility with uStore v15 – 5 July 2022
Rocket takes Print into the Future with XMPie
READ CASE STUDY
Set Your Print Shop Apart with Personalization and eCommerce: What We Learned at Dscoop
Building Beyond eCommerce – 25 January 2022
XMPie Launches Bi-Directional Integration Software for StoreFlow and Dataline’s MultiPress MIS/ERP for Print Media Companies and Organisations
Meet the Team at the XMPie 2021 Innovation Sessions – 6 October 2021
Building with Strong Partnerships: Extend the power of StoreFlow for maximum impact, with support from trusted partners – 15 June 2021
Ordering Print Personalization Online (Part 2/3)
College In-Plant Gets Future-Ready with XMPie StoreFlow
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.