The team from Compu-Mail, a US-based direct marketing and communication company, joined us to share how they have grown their print volume and built an integrated marketing powerhouse offering all multichannel touchpoints including print, email and Web.
“Our print volume has grown at least 20 times since we have been using XMPie,” Jamie Tabone, Prepress Manager at Compu-Mail.
Watch the replay and discover how Compu-Mail:
– Uses XMPie to offer high volume print production with an automated operation for processing the jobs to multiple-presses including digital and inkjet.
– Has scaled-up its business offerings from Print to Omnichannel communications.
– Delivers highly-personalized marketing messages with XMPie’s newly revamped Email Service (XES), a commercial-grade solution for personalized email delivery and tracking.
– Powers its two new Xerox Rialto Inkjet Presses with high volume premium personalized output produced with XMPie software.
This webinar is suitable for:
– Printers and Marketers who want to see how using XMPie can impact their business growth.
– XMPie Users who are considering adding more applications to their XMPie platform
Complete form to view webinar
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Campaigns-on-Demand: The Power of Circle, the Ease of a Self-Service Store
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Campaigns: Doing it right and making an impact
Introducing the new Circle analytics: Understand your target audience, build trust with your customers
Personalized Video Marketing: Spiking customers’ attention, engagement and curiosity
Paperwork Doesn’t Have to be a Hassle!
Redefining your customer’s online ordering and shopping experience – 7 Apr 2020