The team from Compu-Mail, a US-based direct marketing and communication company, joined us to share how they have grown their print volume and built an integrated marketing powerhouse offering all multichannel touchpoints including print, email and Web.
“Our print volume has grown at least 20 times since we have been using XMPie,” Jamie Tabone, Prepress Manager at Compu-Mail.
Watch the replay and discover how Compu-Mail:
– Uses XMPie to offer high volume print production with an automated operation for processing the jobs to multiple-presses including digital and inkjet.
– Has scaled-up its business offerings from Print to Omnichannel communications.
– Delivers highly-personalized marketing messages with XMPie’s newly revamped Email Service (XES), a commercial-grade solution for personalized email delivery and tracking.
– Powers its two new Xerox Rialto Inkjet Presses with high volume premium personalized output produced with XMPie software.
This webinar is suitable for:
– Printers and Marketers who want to see how using XMPie can impact their business growth.
– XMPie Users who are considering adding more applications to their XMPie platform
Complete form to view webinar
Delivering Creative Variability in Adobe InDesign – Part II – 25 October 2022
Delivering Creative Variability in Adobe InDesign – 27 September 2022
Ultimate Pricing Flexibility with uStore v15 – 5 July 2022
Set Your Print Shop Apart with Personalization and eCommerce: What We Learned at Dscoop
Building Beyond eCommerce – 25 January 2022
A Year of Analytics: A Look Back at All the New Features
Meet the Team at the XMPie 2021 Innovation Sessions – 6 October 2021
Building with Strong Partnerships: Extend the power of StoreFlow for maximum impact, with support from trusted partners – 15 June 2021
Find Your Omnichannel Niche: It’s a Competitive Advantage
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.