The team from Compu-Mail, a US-based direct marketing and communication company, joined us to share how they have grown their print volume and built an integrated marketing powerhouse offering all multichannel touchpoints including print, email and Web.
“Our print volume has grown at least 20 times since we have been using XMPie,” Jamie Tabone, Prepress Manager at Compu-Mail.
Watch the replay and discover how Compu-Mail:
– Uses XMPie to offer high volume print production with an automated operation for processing the jobs to multiple-presses including digital and inkjet.
– Has scaled-up its business offerings from Print to Omnichannel communications.
– Delivers highly-personalized marketing messages with XMPie’s newly revamped Email Service (XES), a commercial-grade solution for personalized email delivery and tracking.
– Powers its two new Xerox Rialto Inkjet Presses with high volume premium personalized output produced with XMPie software.
This webinar is suitable for:
– Printers and Marketers who want to see how using XMPie can impact their business growth.
– XMPie Users who are considering adding more applications to their XMPie platform
Complete form to view webinar
What’s New? Get the Latest XMPie Product Updates! – 27 Nov 2019
Celebrating 10 Years Using the XMPie Platform
Introducing Jeff Stewart, XMPie Director of Services
Designing for Performance: Optimizing VDP Designs – 22 Oct 2019
Discover the Power of StoreFlow with FreeFlow Core – 24 Sept 2019
The QR Code Advantage
Retail Marketing for Small Businesses – 30 Jul 2019
Elevate the Customer Experience with Purposeful Personalization and Inkjet Production
UK-Based RPM React Gets Dorset Buzzing with XMPie Marketing Automation
Discover the Power of the PersonalEffect Print Platform – 26 Jun 2019
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.