Got the hang of VDP but haven’t made the leap to multichannel yet?
Heard about multichannel software but afraid to use it?
Think that a circle is just a shape consisting of points equidistant from the center?
Don’t sweat! Watch this webinar replay and learn how to create a fully functional multichannel campaign in under an hour!
We will take you through the complete workflow of setting up and executing a multichannel campaign using XMPie Circle marketing automation software.
We’ll cover how to:
– Storyboard a campaign flow in Circle
– Use the drag-and-drop application for diagramming multi-touch workflows
– Add print, email and web touch points
– Add new elements to an existing flow
– Jump from the InDesign workspace to Circle
– Integrate seamlessly with the XMPie uProduce engine
– View live, data-driven previews of any touch point
– Measure campaign results from the Circle dashboard
This webinar is suitable for:
– XMPie users who haven’t yet made the leap into multichannel and omnichannel campaigns.
– Anyone interested in seeing how easy it is to plan and launch a multichannel campaign powered by XMPie software.
Completa il modulo per vedere il webinar
Rocket porta la stampa nel futuro con XMPie
Set Your Print Shop Apart with Personalization and eCommerce: What We Learned at Dscoop
Find Your Omnichannel Niche: It’s a Competitive Advantage
Going Beyond Print Personalization (Part 3/3)
XMPie Gives Award-Winning Personalization Software Licenses to USA Colleges
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Campaigns: Doing it right and making an impact
Vuoi saperne di più? Hai domande? Chiedi pure.
XMPie Inc. 485 Lexington Avenue, 25th Floor New York, NY 10017
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Condizioni per l’invio del modulo e-mail
Ti terremo aggiornato sulle novità di XMPie invitandoti a webinar e inviandoti newsletter e annunci. Nota: tutte le e-mail inviate da XMPie contengono la possibilità di annullare l’iscrizione e di bloccare le comunicazioni future. Se vuoi cancellarti ora, scrivi a firstname.lastname@example.org.