XMPie Customer Unum are demonstrating their new Marketing Portal, powered by XMPie PersonalEffect StoreFlow.
See how they revolutionized their workflow by producing and presenting one customizable document per insurance product, instead of hundreds of static documents to improve the experience for both sales agents and consumers.
Watch the replay to find out how Unum:
– Simplified the process for their independent sales agents
– Added capability to personalize and customize documents
– Made their insurance products easier for consumers to understand
– Reduced their print dependency and driving shift from print to digital
– Avoided the problem of materials being outdated or wrong too quickly
Our webinar panel features:
– Kristen de Oliveira, Storefront Manager at Unum
– Jennifer Dean, Marketing Solutions Consultant from Unum
– Ayelet Szabo-Melamed, Director, Marketing at XMPie
Completa il modulo per vedere il webinar
Set Your Print Shop Apart with Personalization and eCommerce: What We Learned at Dscoop
Ordering Print Personalization Online (Part 2/3)
Print Personalization in Action (Part 1/3)
XMPie Gives Award-Winning Personalization Software Licenses to USA Colleges
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Video Marketing: Spiking customers’ attention, engagement and curiosity
Redefining your customer’s online ordering and shopping experience – 7 Apr 2020
Pushing the Boundaries in Print – Exploring the Hidden Gems and Cool Uses of uProduce APIs – 24 Mar 2020
Vuoi saperne di più? Hai domande? Chiedi pure.
XMPie Inc. 485 Lexington Avenue, 25th Floor New York, NY 10017
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Condizioni per l’invio del modulo e-mail
Ti terremo aggiornato sulle novità di XMPie invitandoti a webinar e inviandoti newsletter e annunci. Nota: tutte le e-mail inviate da XMPie contengono la possibilità di annullare l’iscrizione e di bloccare le comunicazioni future. Se vuoi cancellarti ora, scrivi a firstname.lastname@example.org.