Professional Services Integrations
Add pre-built plug-ins to your XMPie system for additional functionality to seamlessly complement existing capabilities and workflows or reach out to our professional services team who can develop and implement a solution tailored to your unique business needs.
AccuZIP Direct Mail List Management
AccuZIP technology offers a solution for direct mail list management. It automatically detects duplicate address records, provides presorting, and verifies mailing lists through CASS™ Certification and NCOALink® (National Change of Address) services. XMPie’s integration with AccuZIP’s hosted software boosts data quality for US-based direct mail jobs that are ordered via web portals created with XMPie web-to-print offerings.
- Customers can save costs by (a) ensuring that buyers only pay for mail items that are deliverable, and (b) by getting the best possible rates for postal delivery.
- Integrates with XMPie software’s ‘aggregate multiple jobs’ capability.
Avanti Slingshot® is seen as the industry’s most open Print MIS, allowing best-in-breed software to come together to form a simplified, highly customizable solution delivering the optimal workflow for a print shop provider. The integrated solution between XMPie PersonalEffect StoreFlow and Avanti Slingshot® was honoured by the Association for Print Technologies as a Red Hot Technology at PRINT 18, which gives acknowledgement to print communications technology game-changers. This integration extends the value of the printer’s Avanti Slingshot MIS, an advanced MIS solution, as well as the printer’s XMPie PersonalEffect StoreFlow web2print software.
Production workflow is streamlined though:Order Entry – No more rekeying of data! Orders are submitted though the online store, powered by XMPie’s PersonalEffect StoreFlow, and directly into Avanti Slingshot® where jobs can be automated thought to production
Inventory – Monitor the number of products in and out of stock and in demand. This integration solves a critical problem that customers face because manually managing inventory levels on a Web2Print storefront can often be complicated and time-consuming to manage. Because the integration updates the inventory status in the web-to-print storefront automatically, they can now easily access the status information.
Shipping – Improve Customer Service. Avanti’s integrated shipping capabilities, generates shipping information and populates the Online storefront with details so your customer always know the status of their order.
Budget Center Plug-in
The Budget Center Plug-in allows users to accommodate established purchasing policies for enterprise or corporate customers. The process of allocating and managing budgets is simplified without adding extra overhead to manually reconcile accounts.
- Supports multiple budget centers per individual or group
- A budget manager can be designated and notified of purchasing activity
DataWidget uStore Recipient List Plug-in
The DataWidget uStore Recipient List Plug-in is a tool within the uStore workflow allowing end-users to purchase data during the ordering process. This supports new lead generation campaigns by automating the transfer of data during campaign execution without requiring the print-buyer to have strong data at launch.
- Providing mailing lists is a high-margin value-add service
- End users can define data selects, preview data and choose the number of records to purchase
- Easily map data list fields to uPlan recipient list schema
- Clean, accurate data provided by Experian®
Excel Delivery Provider
The Excel Delivery Provider is a generic delivery provider that can calculate shipping cost based on an Excel Template – allowing for a very large number of environmental parameters . The template can use simple or complex shipping formulas to calculate total shipping costs.
- Various shipping calculations are possible, taking into consideration local vendor pricing look-up tables, product weight, product packages, product properties, users, total cart value and product price
Global Asset Repository
The Global Asset Repository is a comprehensive tool for organizing, managing and manipulating large libraries of images and assets.
- End users are given creative freedom to crop, resize, rotate and flip images
- Assets can be organized into user-defined subfolders
- Search capabilities
- Administrators can allocate disk quotas and file size limits
Global Database Recipient List Plug-in
The Global Database Recipient List Plug-in allows data to be leveraged in a controlled manner; whereby the end user can drive variable data communications even without full access to the information. This is ideal for large brands with geographically dispersed locations, discrete regions, or franchises with a single corporate database encompassing an entire customer list.
- Allows SQL queries to pass required data at runtime
- Limit exposed data to only those fields that are required
- Allows end user to search, group and filter data
Hot Submit Solution for uProduce
This Hot Submit Solution tool enables users to automate print and email job submission. Users can configure multiple hot folders and drop numerous files with various data formats into these folders. Files will be picked up by the hot Submit Solution tool and sent to production thereby generating various output or sending email. The Hot Submit tool can update the user as the job progresses and it’s completion via email. Benefits:
- Ability to automate manual tasks
Magento XMPie uStore Extension
With the Magento XMPie uStore Extension, customers can leverage the full capabilities of the Magento e-commerce platform to manage their online business while relying on XMPie technology for document handling, personalization, customization, dynamic document composition and pre-press automation workflows.
- Easily add XMPie renowned document composition, customization, workflows and ordering to existing or newly-developed Magento-based storefronts
- Easily Map Magento products to uStore products
- Add/Edit/Delete items to/from Magento shopping cart once customer finishes uStore customizations
- Ability to modify product pricing based on uStore product pricing calculations
- Custom functionality possible through engagement with XMPie Professional Services
Optimus dash MIS Integration
XMPie and Optimus are collaborating to offer a fully integrated Web-to-Print and Management Information System (MIS). Now your customers can effortlessly place their orders from an XMPie store or web portal and see live stock and immediate dynamic pricing from the Optimus dash MIS. This allows you to maintain a single pricing and stock system, knowing that the information is always accurate and up-to-date. View our webinar, XMPie StoreFlow Integration with MIS systems – Featuring Optimus dash, for a demonstration.
- Bi-directional communication.
- Quick estimates and revisions.
- Instant job creation.
- Real-time status updates.
- Easy job flow management.
- Real-time stock updates.
PrintIQPrintIQ is a privately owned company providing IT, custom software development and business solutions to the printing industry. We have been delivering IT-based solutions to business for the past 18 years and have staff based in Australia, New Zealand, and North America. The printIQ MWS (Management Workflow System) encompasses everything from a full customer web portal, with online quoting, ordering, and payment gateway through to end-to-end automated production with live display, automated outsourcing, inventory, purchasing & dispatch. When you combine this with our integrated pre-flighting and document editing, plus ganging and remote site integration, the landscape really starts to change. At IQ we ‘innovate’ not ‘imitate’.
PunchOut2Go for uStore eProcurement Capability
PunchOut2Go is a recognized global vendor of PunchOut and B2B order automation solutions. XMPie’s integration with PunchOut2Go makes it easy to connect XMPie-enabled web-to-print storefronts with buyers that use eProcurement applications such as Ariba, SciQuest, Coupa, SAP, Oracle and more.
- By enabling the PunchOut2Go gateway to their web-to-print service offerings, XMPie customers can offer their services to Enterprise-class customers.
- Buyers can customize a product in a uStore-enabled storefront where shopping cart and order data are securely synchronized with their eProcurement system.
- XMPie-based VDP and cross media services can now be offered through a company’s eProcurement system.
SAML-based Single Sign On from Salesforce.com to StoreFlow websites
Service Providers can offer Web-to-print portals that can be accessed directly from Saleforce.com without any additional login or User ID requirements. This removal of barriers opens numerous new Enterprise-class opportunities.
- Profile information from the Saleforce.com User (e.g., the branch manager) is automatically imported and can be used to personalize documents ordered directly from the store
- Optionally, through additional data-related Software Professional Services, users who create Web-to-print stores can link to their Salesforce.com data sources, and use their data to drive print or direct mail that not only uses the sender’s personal information but is also highly personalized to each individual recipient, based on the recipient’s profile in Salesforce.com (e.g., prospects, customers, etc.)