Software Engineer, Web Applications team
XMPie is seeking an experienced Web Applications Developer to be part of a team developing an application infrastructure for web-based Store Fronts of personalized, static and web-2-print products.
XMPie provides its employees an agile and friendly environment of a small company – but is backed by the resources and sales power of its mother company, Xerox. We are searching for team players who are enthusiastic about their work, able to do rapid development while focusing on high-quality delivery, and fit the following requirements:
- Implement feature specification, from technology research, through design to coding and unit testing.
- Part of a larger team – releasing high quality SW versions as a team member. Work closely with the Product Manager and QA Engineers to ensure a successful release.
- Actively share knowledge with team members on techniques and technologies of modern software development.
- Take ownership of software quality by cooperating with the QA department to ensure high quality of features in final product
Knowledge & Skills
- 3-5 Years of hands-on design/development experience.
- Very high practical knowledge of ASP.NET.
- Demonstrated expertise in Object Oriented development.
- Practical experience with database programming (preferably MS SQL Server).
- AngularJS and Bootstrap are an advantage.
- The following skills are desirable:
- Design and design patterns.
- Experience and understanding of multi-tier architectures.
- Experience developing enterprise scale products.
B.Sc/BA in Computer Science with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution