XMPL Server Release Notes
Prerequisites for XMPL installation:
- uProduce version 8.2.3 and above
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition
Version 3.0 (coming soon)
- Added: SecURL is now supported in 2G, offering improved security in personalized URLs (PURLs). When the recipient attempts to access a PURL, he/she is prompted to sign in and provide user authentication. This protects unauthorized users from accessing private recipient information which is stored in ADORs. XMPL 3.0 or higher is a prerequisite.
- Added: In a GURL which becomes a PURL (after a recipient submits information), you can now clear recipient information and reset the page to be anonymous. This is useful when the same browser is used to sign up multiple recipients (e.g., at a conference check-in booth).
- Added: A new API has been added – IsRecipientExist. This API enables to check if a RecipientID exists in the current project.
- Fixed: Friendly URL now works in HTTPS in all cases.
Version 2.2 (May 13, 2018)
Note: The latest version of XMPL Server is recommended for customers who require tighter security or GDPR compliance.
- Fixed: Limits the passing of ADOR values just to the ones needed by the Web for the current recipient. This change prevents easily extracting additional ADOR values though the API. (136710).
Version 2.1 (April 29, 2018)
- Added: HTTPS support in websites. The XMPL Server 2.1 is a prerequisite for HTTPS. If you do not require HTTPS, you can continue using your existing XMPL version.
Version 2.0 (August 27, 2017)
- Changed: The XMPL Server version is now uncoupled from the PersonalEffect version. You can continue working with your current XMPL Server version 8.x or 9.x. However, on repair, modify or upgrade you have to uninstall the current XMPL version and install version 2.0.
- Changed: When adding/removing a Circle account in the Agent, the change is automatically applied to XMPL and there is no need to reinstall XMPL each time (as it was before XMPL 2.0)