Learn about our new partnership with PunchOut2Go and how it can help you to serve clients with enterprise e-procurement systems and win new business!
Enterprises all have preferred suppliers. In order to maintain or become the preferred supplier to sell to Fortune 500 companies, government/state organizations, etc., you must be able to connect your products to the enterprise e-Procurement system (such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle etc.).
Do you want to win these jobs and serve enterprise clients by helping them to order print material from your Web-to-Print store?
Watch this webinar replay to learn how you can enhance business value for your customers and provide the technology needed to do business the way your customers want to.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- About the e-Procurement market, benefits and why customers want you to do business through this channel
- Challenges suppliers face when integrating catalogs with their e-Procurement customers
- Questions to ask your customers to identify opportunities
- Benefits and results from PunchOut suppliers
- How to integrate your StoreFlow portal with the PunchOut2Go gateway to offer your XMPie-based VDP and Cross Media services through a company’s e-Procurement system.
This webinar is suitable for
- XMPie StoreFlow customers who are looking to serve new markets.
- Anyone considering a web-to-print solution for their business.