Customer communications, even data-heavy documents, are rapidly changing.
Organizations are navigating the challenges of designing documents that must clearly present a lot of information but are still designed to the high creative level customers demand.
XMPie’s long-standing integration with Adobe InDesign is helping thousands of brands across the globe to create everything from personalized, single page marketing pieces to complex financial booklets – and everything in between.
Our toolset has grown to match the increased need to seamlessly mix data and design into the creative process.
Watch our webinar replay to learn advanced VDP techniques for handling:
- Content flow across spreads (booklets)
- Creating dynamic Tables of Content (ToC)
- Dynamic page numbering
- Aligning chapter starts to left or right pages
- Adding content to blank pages
- Adding/removing pages to suit print signatures
- Using data-driven tables
- Adding Barcodes / Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)
- White Space Management
- Mixplex Printing
This webinar is suitable for organizations who need to communicate effectively with digital natives and make content universally accessible whether it be in print or digital channels.