NEW YORK, USA, April 28, 2014 –XMPie’s market leading Web-to-print solution StoreFlow is now available on a ‘Try and Buy’ program* exclusively for Xerox Versant™ 2100 Press customers.
By employing StoreFlow, service providers can create web-based portals for ordering and customizing jobs- static, versioned or fully variable — in order to meet the ever increasing needs of their customers for online self-service access to print.
Fulfilling printing orders directly to the new Versant 2100 press, with its productivity, media flexibility and unrivaled image quality, will enhance the business effectiveness facilitated by the StoreFlow Web-to-print solution. In particular, XMPie and its integration with Adobe Creative Technologies allow for the creation of stunning content and personalization and takes advantage of the higher print quality and superior color and graphics capabilities made possible through Versant 2100’s advanced Ultra HD Resolution technology.
With the StoreFlow ‘Try and Buy’ program, customers can create differentiated, high value services that generate more revenue and can quickly achieve results even before purchasing the software.
Software highlights include:
- Reduced costs associated with receiving, processing and fulfilling jobs
- Built-in integration with Xerox FreeFlow® Core — Xerox’ workflow management solution
- Higher-value services opportunities such as cross-media, analytics, campaign management and automation
- Responsive design capabilities enabling mobile friendly storefronts with a modern, touch-enabled interface
- Professional support services and training
To take advantage of this offer, contact an XMPie or Xerox representative or e-mail email@example.com.
Learn more about the Xerox Versant™ 2100 Press.
* This offer is available only to customers of Xerox® Versant™ 2100 Press within certain geographies until September 30, 2014 and may be subject to change without notice.