The team from Compu-Mail, a US-based direct marketing and communication company, joined us to share how they have grown their print volume and built an integrated marketing powerhouse offering all multichannel touchpoints including print, email and Web.
“Our print volume has grown at least 20 times since we have been using XMPie,” Jamie Tabone, Prepress Manager at Compu-Mail.
Watch the replay and discover how Compu-Mail:
– Uses XMPie to offer high volume print production with an automated operation for processing the jobs to multiple-presses including digital and inkjet.
– Has scaled-up its business offerings from Print to Omnichannel communications.
– Delivers highly-personalized marketing messages with XMPie’s newly revamped Email Service (XES), a commercial-grade solution for personalized email delivery and tracking.
– Powers its two new Xerox Rialto Inkjet Presses with high volume premium personalized output produced with XMPie software.
This webinar is suitable for:
– Printers and Marketers who want to see how using XMPie can impact their business growth.
– XMPie Users who are considering adding more applications to their XMPie platform
Complete el formulario para ver el webinar
XMPie Gives Award-Winning Personalization Software Licenses to USA Colleges
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Campaigns: Doing it right and making an impact
Personalized Video Marketing: Spiking customers’ attention, engagement and curiosity
Redefining your customer’s online ordering and shopping experience – 7 Apr 2020
Morphing from a Print Vendor into an Orchestrator of Omnichannel Campaigns
Pushing the Boundaries in Print – Exploring the Hidden Gems and Cool Uses of uProduce APIs – 24 Mar 2020
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Términos de envío de formularios de correo
Le mantendremos informado sobre qué sucede en XMPie a través de invitaciones a webinars, boletines de noticias y anuncios. Nota: todos los correos de XMPie contienen una opción para cancelar la suscripción y así dejar de recibir futuras comunicaciones. Si desea dejar de recibir comunicaciones, escríbanos a email@example.com.