The team from Compu-Mail, a US-based direct marketing and communication company, joined us to share how they have grown their print volume and built an integrated marketing powerhouse offering all multichannel touchpoints including print, email and Web.
“Our print volume has grown at least 20 times since we have been using XMPie,” Jamie Tabone, Prepress Manager at Compu-Mail.
Watch the replay and discover how Compu-Mail:
– Uses XMPie to offer high volume print production with an automated operation for processing the jobs to multiple-presses including digital and inkjet.
– Has scaled-up its business offerings from Print to Omnichannel communications.
– Delivers highly-personalized marketing messages with XMPie’s newly revamped Email Service (XES), a commercial-grade solution for personalized email delivery and tracking.
– Powers its two new Xerox Rialto Inkjet Presses with high volume premium personalized output produced with XMPie software.
This webinar is suitable for:
– Printers and Marketers who want to see how using XMPie can impact their business growth.
– XMPie Users who are considering adding more applications to their XMPie platform
Completa il modulo per vedere il webinar
Elevate the Customer Experience with Purposeful Personalization and Inkjet Production
UK-Based RPM React Gets Dorset Buzzing with XMPie Marketing Automation
Discover the Power of the PersonalEffect Print Platform – 26 Jun 2019
uStore NG Theme Development – 4 Jun 2019
4 Profitable VDP Applications for Your Inkjet Press
Back to Basics: Get Smart and Optimize Your Print Personalization with XMPie – 21 May 2019
You Need to Read About Digital Packaging
The New Age of Retail Marketing: 6 Strategies for Success
Introducing uStore NG Technology for StoreFlow – 16 April 2019
How to Guarantee Consumer Data Security During an Omnichannel Campaign
Vuoi saperne di più? Hai domande? Chiedi pure.
XMPie Inc. 485 Lexington Avenue, 25th Floor New York, NY 10017 Tel: 212 479 5166 Fax: 212 888 2061
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Condizioni per l’invio del modulo e-mail
Ti terremo aggiornato sulle novità di XMPie invitandoti a webinar e inviandoti newsletter e annunci. Nota: tutte le e-mail inviate da XMPie contengono la possibilità di annullare l’iscrizione e di bloccare le comunicazioni future. Se vuoi cancellarti ora, scrivi a firstname.lastname@example.org.