Are you ready for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) yet?
GDPR doesn’t have to be scary. It’s designed to strengthen the data protection rights of EU citizens and ensure that businesses correctly manage and respect their customers’ data and engagement preferences.
Here at XMPie, we’ve been working hard to make sure that our software will help you to be totally compliant with the new regulations.
Watch the webinar replay to learn:
• The main elements of the GDPR and what impact they may have on Print and Marketing Service Providers
• How XMPie is committed to providing GDPR compliance with our products
• The best practices for operating XMPie software in light of the GDPR
• Why GDPR will help you to build trust with your customers
Our webinar panel features:
• Marian Stefani, CEO of the Independent Print Industries Association
• Yaron Tomer, VP R&D, XMPie
• Guy Schreiber, Product Manager, XMPie
• David Baldaro, Product Marketing Manager, XMPie
The webinar includes a Q&A session with our GDPR experts.
Completa il modulo per vedere il webinar
Rocket porta la stampa nel futuro con XMPie
Set Your Print Shop Apart with Personalization and eCommerce: What We Learned at Dscoop
Find Your Omnichannel Niche: It’s a Competitive Advantage
Going Beyond Print Personalization (Part 3/3)
XMPie Gives Award-Winning Personalization Software Licenses to USA Colleges
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Campaigns: Doing it right and making an impact
Vuoi saperne di più? Hai domande? Chiedi pure.
XMPie Inc. 485 Lexington Avenue, 25th Floor New York, NY 10017
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Condizioni per l’invio del modulo e-mail
Ti terremo aggiornato sulle novità di XMPie invitandoti a webinar e inviandoti newsletter e annunci. Nota: tutte le e-mail inviate da XMPie contengono la possibilità di annullare l’iscrizione e di bloccare le comunicazioni future. Se vuoi cancellarti ora, scrivi a email@example.com.