Are you ready for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) yet?
GDPR doesn’t have to be scary. It’s designed to strengthen the data protection rights of EU citizens and ensure that businesses correctly manage and respect their customers’ data and engagement preferences.
Here at XMPie, we’ve been working hard to make sure that our software will help you to be totally compliant with the new regulations.
Watch the webinar replay to learn:
• The main elements of the GDPR and what impact they may have on Print and Marketing Service Providers
• How XMPie is committed to providing GDPR compliance with our products
• The best practices for operating XMPie software in light of the GDPR
• Why GDPR will help you to build trust with your customers
Our webinar panel features:
• Marian Stefani, CEO of the Independent Print Industries Association
• Yaron Tomer, VP R&D, XMPie
• Guy Schreiber, Product Manager, XMPie
• David Baldaro, Product Marketing Manager, XMPie
The webinar includes a Q&A session with our GDPR experts.
Complete form to view webinar
Going Beyond Print Personalization (Part 3/3)
Building on Solid Foundations: How XMPie’s Web-to-Print Platform, StoreFlow, Can Protect, Grow and Diversify Your Business – 13 Apr 2021
XMPie Gives Award-Winning Personalization Software Licenses to USA Colleges
New Opportunities with Integrated SMS within XMPie Omnichannel campaigns – 26 Jan 2021
Explore Personalized Video Marketing with XMPie – 8 Dec 2020
New Release: SMS Touchpoint in Circle
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Campaigns-on-Demand: The Power of Circle, the Ease of a Self-Service Store
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.