Are you ready for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) yet?
GDPR doesn’t have to be scary. It’s designed to strengthen the data protection rights of EU citizens and ensure that businesses correctly manage and respect their customers’ data and engagement preferences.
Here at XMPie, we’ve been working hard to make sure that our software will help you to be totally compliant with the new regulations.
Watch the webinar replay to learn:
• The main elements of the GDPR and what impact they may have on Print and Marketing Service Providers
• How XMPie is committed to providing GDPR compliance with our products
• The best practices for operating XMPie software in light of the GDPR
• Why GDPR will help you to build trust with your customers
Our webinar panel features:
• Marian Stefani, CEO of the Independent Print Industries Association
• Yaron Tomer, VP R&D, XMPie
• Guy Schreiber, Product Manager, XMPie
• David Baldaro, Product Marketing Manager, XMPie
The webinar includes a Q&A session with our GDPR experts.
Complete form to view webinar
Elevate the Customer Experience with Purposeful Personalization and Inkjet Production
UK-Based RPM React Gets Dorset Buzzing with XMPie Marketing Automation
Discover the Power of the PersonalEffect Print Platform – 26 Jun 2019
uStore NG Theme Development – 4 Jun 2019
Back to Basics: Get Smart and Optimize Your Print Personalization with XMPie – 21 May 2019
You Need to Read About Digital Packaging
Introducing uStore NG Technology for StoreFlow – 16 April 2019
How to Guarantee Consumer Data Security During an Omnichannel Campaign
How to Sell Omnichannel Marketing and Win New Clients – 26 March 2019
Automated Automotive: Creating the Perfect Aftersales Process that Leads to Repeat Customers
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.