Join Hanan Weisman, VP, Custom Projects and IP at XMPie, to find out why the PersonalEffect Print solution is the VDP tool of choice for print service providers globally, how by using an InDesign-based solution you can achieve outstanding results for your clients, and why you never need to choose between design and performance again.
Also featuring XMPie Guru (aka Senior XMPie Technical Specialist), Mohammad Mansour who will share his tips for optimizing both your print designs and production workflow to ensure the best performance.
Learn how to:
– Prepare your designs to deliver high-volume, high-speed VDP jobs efficiently
– Reduce output file size with asset resolving
– Generate multiple outputs simultaneously with PersonalEffect’s Multi-Instances feature
– Optimize text or images with transparency effects
This webinar content is ideal for:
– Print Service Providers or Enterprises that are considering investing in VDP software.
– PersonalEffect Print users who want to get the most out of their XMPie solution.
Complete form to view webinar
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Redefining your customer’s online ordering and shopping experience – 7 Apr 2020
Pushing the Boundaries in Print – Exploring the Hidden Gems and Cool Uses of uProduce APIs – 24 Mar 2020
Revolutionize your Business with XMPie Marketing Automation: A Customer Story – 28 Jan 2020
Mastering Personalized Images with XMPie – 17 Dec 2019
Announcing the New Xerox Connect App for XMPie
What’s New? Get the Latest XMPie Product Updates! – 27 Nov 2019
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.