Join Hanan Weisman, VP, Custom Projects and IP at XMPie, to find out why the PersonalEffect Print solution is the VDP tool of choice for print service providers globally, how by using an InDesign-based solution you can achieve outstanding results for your clients, and why you never need to choose between design and performance again.
Also featuring XMPie Guru (aka Senior XMPie Technical Specialist), Mohammad Mansour who will share his tips for optimizing both your print designs and production workflow to ensure the best performance.
Learn how to:
– Prepare your designs to deliver high-volume, high-speed VDP jobs efficiently
– Reduce output file size with asset resolving
– Generate multiple outputs simultaneously with PersonalEffect’s Multi-Instances feature
– Optimize text or images with transparency effects
This webinar content is ideal for:
– Print Service Providers or Enterprises that are considering investing in VDP software.
– PersonalEffect Print users who want to get the most out of their XMPie solution.
Complete form to view webinar
UK-Based RPM React Gets Dorset Buzzing with XMPie Marketing Automation
uDirect Versus PersonalEffect Print Pro: In the Boxing Ring
uStore NG Theme Development – 4 Jun 2019
4 Profitable VDP Applications for Your Inkjet Press
Back to Basics: Get Smart and Optimize Your Print Personalization with XMPie – 21 May 2019
The New Age of Retail Marketing: 6 Strategies for Success
Introducing uStore NG Technology for StoreFlow – 16 April 2019
Potts Print Saves Client 80% By Switching to Database Publishing for Catalog Production
READ CASE STUDY
How to Sell Omnichannel Marketing and Win New Clients – 26 March 2019
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.