Got the hang of VDP but haven’t made the leap to multichannel yet?
Heard about multichannel software but afraid to use it?
Think that a circle is just a shape consisting of points equidistant from the center?
Don’t sweat! Watch this webinar replay and learn how to create a fully functional multichannel campaign in under an hour!
We will take you through the complete workflow of setting up and executing a multichannel campaign using XMPie Circle marketing automation software.
We’ll cover how to:
– Storyboard a campaign flow in Circle
– Use the drag-and-drop application for diagramming multi-touch workflows
– Add print, email and web touch points
– Add new elements to an existing flow
– Jump from the InDesign workspace to Circle
– Integrate seamlessly with the XMPie uProduce engine
– View live, data-driven previews of any touch point
– Measure campaign results from the Circle dashboard
This webinar is suitable for:
– XMPie users who haven’t yet made the leap into multichannel and omnichannel campaigns.
– Anyone interested in seeing how easy it is to plan and launch a multichannel campaign powered by XMPie software.
Complete form to view webinar
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Campaigns: Doing it right and making an impact
Introducing the new Circle analytics: Understand your target audience, build trust with your customers
Personalized Video Marketing: Spiking customers’ attention, engagement and curiosity
Paperwork Doesn’t Have to be a Hassle!
Redefining your customer’s online ordering and shopping experience – 7 Apr 2020
Morphing from a Print Vendor into an Orchestrator of Omnichannel Campaigns
Pushing the Boundaries in Print – Exploring the Hidden Gems and Cool Uses of uProduce APIs – 24 Mar 2020
Revolutionize your Business with XMPie Marketing Automation: A Customer Story – 28 Jan 2020
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.