Got the hang of VDP but haven’t made the leap to multichannel yet?
Heard about multichannel software but afraid to use it?
Think that a circle is just a shape consisting of points equidistant from the center?
Don’t sweat! Watch this webinar replay and learn how to create a fully functional multichannel campaign in under an hour!
We will take you through the complete workflow of setting up and executing a multichannel campaign using XMPie Circle marketing automation software.
We’ll cover how to:
– Storyboard a campaign flow in Circle
– Use the drag-and-drop application for diagramming multi-touch workflows
– Add print, email and web touch points
– Add new elements to an existing flow
– Jump from the InDesign workspace to Circle
– Integrate seamlessly with the XMPie uProduce engine
– View live, data-driven previews of any touch point
– Measure campaign results from the Circle dashboard
This webinar is suitable for:
– XMPie users who haven’t yet made the leap into multichannel and omnichannel campaigns.
– Anyone interested in seeing how easy it is to plan and launch a multichannel campaign powered by XMPie software.
Complete form to view webinar
New Opportunities with Integrated SMS within XMPie Omnichannel campaigns – 26 Jan 2021
Explore Personalized Video Marketing with XMPie – 8 Dec 2020
New Release: SMS Touchpoint in Circle
Behind the Scenes at XMPie: Five Benefits to Staying Agile
Geomarketing: Integrating Personalized Maps into Your Customers’ Omnichannel Campaigns – 30 June 2020
Campaigns-on-Demand: The Power of Circle, the Ease of a Self-Service Store
Using Circle Efficiently with Campaign Duplication and Campaign Instances
Working efficiently with XMPie: Re-using cross-media campaigns with XMPL – 19 May 2020
Personalized Campaigns: Doing it right and making an impact
Introducing the new Circle analytics: Understand your target audience, build trust with your customers
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.