Got the hang of VDP but haven’t made the leap to multichannel yet?
Heard about multichannel software but afraid to use it?
Think that a circle is just a shape consisting of points equidistant from the center?
Don’t sweat! Watch this webinar replay and learn how to create a fully functional multichannel campaign in under an hour!
We will take you through the complete workflow of setting up and executing a multichannel campaign using XMPie Circle marketing automation software.
We’ll cover how to:
– Storyboard a campaign flow in Circle
– Use the drag-and-drop application for diagramming multi-touch workflows
– Add print, email and web touch points
– Add new elements to an existing flow
– Jump from the InDesign workspace to Circle
– Integrate seamlessly with the XMPie uProduce engine
– View live, data-driven previews of any touch point
– Measure campaign results from the Circle dashboard
This webinar is suitable for:
– XMPie users who haven’t yet made the leap into multichannel and omnichannel campaigns.
– Anyone interested in seeing how easy it is to plan and launch a multichannel campaign powered by XMPie software.
Complete form to view webinar
Discover the Power of StoreFlow with FreeFlow Core – 24 Sept 2019
The QR Code Advantage
Retail Marketing for Small Businesses – 30 Jul 2019
Elevate the Customer Experience with Purposeful Personalization and Inkjet Production
UK-Based RPM React Gets Dorset Buzzing with XMPie Marketing Automation
Discover the Power of the PersonalEffect Print Platform – 26 Jun 2019
uStore NG Theme Development – 4 Jun 2019
Back to Basics: Get Smart and Optimize Your Print Personalization with XMPie – 21 May 2019
You Need to Read About Digital Packaging
Introducing uStore NG Technology for StoreFlow – 16 April 2019
XMPie's News, Product Updates, Webinars and Events, Delivered to Your Inbox
Email Form Submission Terms
We will keep you updated with what's happening in XMPie through webinar invitations, newsletters and announcements. Note: all XMPie emails contain an unsubscribe option for stopping future communications. If you would like to opt-out now, please write to email@example.com.